12. Why Should I Hire a Wedding Planner?
I hear this question a lot from brides. I am going to let one of the true expert wedding planners I know give you the true answer to this one.
Ms. Janel Elise of Janel Elise Events does Planning and Event Design for small to large events including the smallest weddings to largest corporate events at a reasonable price I might add. Why should Brides hire you.
1 – SAVES TIME – the average couple spends about 200 hours planning their wedding. Hiring a Wedding Planner will save you time and energy! A good planner will be able to recommend vendors that match your wedding style and budget, and help you come up with creative ideas to incorporate into your wedding.
2. – SAVES MONEY – A good Wedding Planner will be able save you money by negotiating discounts and help you manage a realistic budget.
3. HANDLES ISSUES – There’s no such thing as a perfect wedding, but it is the Wedding Planner’s responsibility to deal with any issues that might arise. If the cake tips over, if wine is spilled on the Wedding Dress, a good Wedding Planner will know just what to do!
4. MANAGES EVERYTHING FROM THE REHEARSAL TO THE END OF THE RECEPTION – A good Wedding Planner will be at your rehearsal to make sure everyone is lined up properly and also act as your primary point of contact for you vendor team. They’ll also cue all of your Wedding Day milestones such as the cake cutting and toasts and be there with you until you’re whisked away to happily ever after.
5. ENSURES DREAMS ARE MADE REALITIES – You’ve got a vision, but you’re not sure where to start to make it a reality. There’s many moving parts leading up to the big day and a good Wedding Planner will have a tried and true process, checklists and timelines to make your wedding dreams come true.
6. RELIEVES STRESS AND MAXIMIZES FUN! – You need a professional to execute all of your hard work because you don’t want any stress on your Big Day. Nor do you want your friends and family setting up your reception or lugging away presents at the end of the night. It’s a Wedding Planner’s job to minimize your stress so you can enjoy your friends and family.
So why wait! You owe it to yourself to hire a Wedding Planner.